Focus Las Vegas
Focus Las Vegas: The Benefits of Las Vegas Becoming a Sports Town
Thursday, April 26, 2018 7:30 - 9:30 a.m.
University of Nevada, Las Vegas - Tam Alumni Center
Game on, Las Vegas. We know the excitement and the growth of the professional sports industry in the Valley. Now, learn how Las Vegas becoming a professional sports city impacts our region's:
- Philanthropic efforts
- Economic development and diversification
- Entertainment and tourism
- Community culture and civic pride
Find out how you, as a leader, can engage with this exciting new sector, and the challenges and opportunities it brings.
Featured speakers include (more to come):
- Rick Arpin, Senior Vice President of Entertainment and Development, MGM Resorts International
- Mark Shearer, Chief Revenue Officer, RAIDERS
- Kerry Bubolz, President, Vegas Golden Knights
- John Saccenti, Executive Director, Las Vegas Bowl/ESPN Regional Television Inc.
- Cathy Tull, Chief Marketing Officer, Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority
- Dr. Robert Lang, Executive Director, Brookings Mountain West and the Lincy Institute
Focus Las Vegas is a program of the Leadership Foundation of Greater Las Vegas, an affiliate of the Las Vegas Metro Chamber. It presents mini-seminars on timely community issues. Expert presenters and panelists, reflecting a variety of viewpoints, share their perspectives and answer questions to help leaders, particularly Leadership Las Vegas and Leadership Advance alumni, stay informed and meaningfully engaged.
RSVP Required. Please click here to register.
For more information about this event, contact Kimberly Bagdasarian at 702.586.3825 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.